Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Officially done!

with the submission of thesis, my postgrad course has officially ended. when I look back at the last year, it glittering with amazing life experiences. I learned a wikipedia full of things about the life, it was truly an amazing experience, a life journey.

If I recall it, I met amazing people from so called different cultures and evolved life time friendships. It was a year full of ups and downs, bad days and good days..however I truly enjoyed those experiences. According to my cousin, bad and good days are like two sides of the same coin.

The people around you always making an impact on you, influence the way you are thinking. Therefore we need to choose the right people to live with. Otherwise it is hard to find the happiness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment